· Car park, tennis courts on the west, south, and west courtyard buildings Mohammad Hatta.
· Motor, parking in the courtyard of D3 Economic .
Log Library, visitors must:
· Obey the order of libraries
· Maintain composure and using library collections and facilities well
· Bring a bag into the library and is responsible for their own belongings. Losing is not the responsibility UII Check library manager in Presence using Student Card (KTM) UII's own
· Reporting / register at the entrance of the library at the Check in Presence to get the badge as a "Guest" for visitors from outside the UII to abandon identity cards filling the guest book that has been provided in the E-Library and the collections of Islam
· Sign the guest book that has been provided in the E-Library and the collections of Islam
· Paying a late return of books in the amount determined
· Willing to be checked by the clerk on the way out of the library
· Students actively UII has automatically become members of the library
· Lecturer and employees, membership services can be obtained by registering at the check in Presence at the entrance of the library card by showing employees UII
· Visitors from outside the UII library, membership services can be obtained by registering at the check in Presence at the entrance to the library and administration fee in accordance with.
FREE RULE REFERENCES
· Served on I-Library Lower Ground Floor (LG) north wing
· Students who need a free certificate of libraries, are required to submit 1 copy of hardcopy and softcopy CD thesis / final project that has been approved by the dean, counselor and tester
· CD softcopy thesis (where the CD is placed inside of the atom), must contain the following format:
1. Data file of thesis / final project and attachments in Word and Pdf format
2. Data file of thesis / final project
3. Contains the following elements:
a) Cover (title page)
b) Preliminary: page validation; pages offering; motto; preface; content
d) Chapter 1, 2, 3, …. to cover
· Students who requested a free library books accounted for in accordance with the required courses taken by the student with a minimum price of Rp. 25.000, – (twenty five thousand dollars) as evidenced by purchase orders attached. The number of books were donated at least 1 copy.
PROHIBITION OF VISITORS TO LIBRARY
Students are prohibited from wearing Card (KTM) UII property of others for access in and
Forbidden to wear T-shirts / without collars, shorts / responsibility, and flip-flops
Prohibited from bringing food and beverages into the Library
Banned litter the place, damaging infrastructure library
Forbidden to steal, deface, tear and damage to library collections and other means
Prohibited from making noise and disturbing other pemustaka.