- Mitigasi Covid-19 Universitas Islam Indonesia
- Official COVID-19 Information – World Health Organization
- Covid-19 in Indonesia
- Elsevier Covid-19: Information Center & Resources Directory
Elsevier’s free health and medical research on novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Here you will find expert, curated information for the research and health community on novel coronavirus (COVID-19). All resources are free to access and include guidelines for clinicians and patients.
- EBSCO Covid-19
- Proquest Corona Virus
- Taylor & Francis Online
All COVID-19 related, peer-reviewed research published in Taylor & Francis journals is free to access and available for anyone to read.
- OVID free COVID-19 resources
COVID-19 resources for front-line clinicians and medical researchers.
- Emerald Publishing freely available research resources
We have brought together a number of freely available research resources related to the Coronavirus group of viruses, and epidemics more broadly. In addition, this content explores the wider impact on society and includes research on healthcare, education, homeworking, SCM and tourism.
- Springer Nature SARS-C0V-2 and COVID-19
Related research articles from our journals, as well as additional commentary on this topic and relevant books. All content listed here is free to access.
- Wiley Online Library Coronavirus resources
Free access to all Wiley published articles, book chapters and entries in their major reference works related to coronaviruses.
- SAGE journals: free medical, social, and behavioral science articles
This collection includes the latest medical research from SAGE related to the virus as well as top social and behavioral research to help individuals, communities, and leaders make the best decisions on dealing with the outbreak and its consequences.
- American Chemical Society: Chemistry in Coronavirus research
A free to read collection from the American Chemical Society.
- American Psychological Association: free articles from APA journals
Content from APA Publishing relevant to the topic of COVID-19
- Annals of Internal Medicine: content related to coronavirus
A collection of Annals of Internal Medicine articles related to coronavirus is freely available.
- BMJ Case Reports
COVID-19 content published by BMJ Case Reports.
- BMJ free coronavirus resources
This page collects all BMJ coverage of the coronavirus outbreak from across the BMJ’s journals and learning resources. All articles and resources are freely available.
- Cambridge University Press : Coronavirus Free Access Collection
- Cochrane Special Collections: Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection control and prevention measures
Aims to ensure immediate access to systematic reviews most directly relevant to the prevention of infection.
- Coronavirus Research Database
This database curates openly available content related to coronaviruses.
- Coronavirus Resource Centre (Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.)
We have identified and collected all published articles from our journals relevant to coronaviruses, viral immunology, biomedical research, telemedicine, and public health crises and made them freely available.
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19)
The Allen Institute for AI has partnered with leading research groups to prepare and distribute this free resource of over 44,000 scholarly articles, including over 29,000 with full text, about COVID-19 and the coronavirus family of viruses for use by the global research community.
- IOP Publishing: Coronavirus articles free to access content
All relevant published and forthcoming articles will be made immediately available to PubMed Central (PMC) throughout the duration of the crisis, with rights to enable text and data mining, re-use and secondary analysis.
- JAMA Coronavirus Resource Centre
Free access to JAMA publications on vaccine development, infection control, and public health preparedness.
- Karger Topic Article Package: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Karger Publishers supports research in this area by providing free access to relevant articles.
- The Lancet: COVID-19 Resource Centre
This resource brings together new 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) content from across The Lancet journals as it is published. All of the COVID-19 content is free to access.
LitCovid is a curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about novel Coronavirus. Provides a central access to a growing number of relevant articles in PubMed. Provided by U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Nature collection: Coronavirus
The editorial teams at Nature Research have curated a collection of relevant articles. Our collection includes research into the basic biology of coronavirus infection, its detection, treatment and evolution, research into the epidemiology of emerging viral diseases, and our coverage of current events. The articles will remain free to access for as long as the outbreak remains a public health emergency of international concern.
- New England Journal of Medicine
All journal content related to the Covid-19 pandemic is freely available.
- Oxford University Press Covid-19 resources
OUP has made content freely accessible from online resources and leading journals relating to Covid-19, other coronaviruses and related topics.
- Royal Society COVID-19 open access
All research findings and data relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic are open access.
- RSNA COVID-19 articles and resources
The Radiological Society of North America is providing the global radiological community with free resources.
- SSRN’s Coronavirus and Infectious Disease Research
SSRN, Elsevier’s platform devoted to the rapid worldwide dissemination of early-stage research, is committed to making coronavirus-related research available immediately. Research on SSRN is free to download and upload. It is important to note that these papers have not benefited from the pivotal role of peer-review, which validates and improves the quality of final published journal articles.
- Thieme Medical Publishers Coronavirus resources
Free access to specialist information on the coronavirus and other respiratory viruses.